Centre Régional A.D.H. le Tremplin – Maison de Transition pour Hommes
Social Reinsertion Centre
* Voluntary preparation for therapy programme.
* Housing for social reinsertion.
* Support for loved ones.
* One-on-one and group therapy.
* Day Centre.
* Addiction prevention workshops.
* Presentation in schools and the workplace.
* Accommodation recognized by correctional services for The Court of Quebec Addiction Treatment Program (CQATP).
housing: men 18 and over, out-patient: people 16 and over, prevention: anyone (community organizations, workplace, etc.)
housing: $105 per week, $50 per week for legal clients, free for social assistance, other services: free
Territoire désservi :
housins: all of Bas-Laurentien (also accepts clients from outside the region), prevention workshops: MRC de La Matanie, MRC de La Mitis, MRC de Rimouski-Neigette, MRC de La Matapédia
men 9: other: 5 rooms
Statut légal :