Clinique Communautaire de Pointe-Saint-Charles – Rue Centre
* Appointment consultations with a doctor, nurse or social worker.
* Family doctor follow-up.
* Sexual health: contraception, emergency contraception, gynecological exam, PAP test, screening for blood-borne and sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy test.
* Mental health: assessment, multidisciplinary medium and long-term follow-up.
* Needle exchange and support for people with addictions.
* Support for people with intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders and their family.
* Support for parents, children and families experiencing mental health problems and for families of children with disabilities.
* Support for pregnant women: prenatal classes, pregnancy follow-up, nutritional meetings, assistance for pregnant women who haven’t finished high school or who are living in impoverished circumstances (SIPPE program), food aid (OLO program), breastfeeding meetings.
* Midwifery services.
* Follow-up with a doctor, a nurse or other specialists for children 0 to 5 years old.
* In-home support for people with reduced mobility and their caregivers: in-home medical and nursing care, respite for family caregivers, transportation, fall prevention exercises for seniors (PIED program).
* Walk-in youth clinic with a nurse or a social worker youth not older than 24 years old.
Territoire désservi :
Statut légal :