Maison Jean Lapointe
Addiction treatment centre.
* Alcohol and drugs: detoxification support under medical supervision, internal intensive treatment of 21 days, 12-week weekly follow-up and monthly follow-up for a year.
* Pathological Gambling: assessment, internal and external intervention, 8-week external monitoring and monthly follow-up for a year.
* Support for relatives: intensive weekend and monthly follow-up.
* My Independence Matters to Me!: alcohol and drug abuse awareness in schools www.monindependance.ca
* À tout hasard: gambling awareness for youth.
* La face cachée des écrans: Internet addiction awareness in schools.
* Business services.
* Self-exclusion program: 3 months to 5 years.
* Accommodation recognized by correctional services for The Court of Quebec Addiction Treatment Program (CQATP).
adults 18 years and over with an addiction to alcohol, drugs (except opiates), prescription drugs or gambling, their relatives
gambling: free for all of Quebec (priority for people from Montreal), drugs: $4500 for in-patient 21 days program and weekly and monthly follow-ups are free (paid by the Jean Lapointe foundation), unemployment and pension: half of price, social assistance: covered (one case per month covered, so possibility of a waiting list)
Territoire désservi :
Province of Québec
Statut légal :