Spectre de Rue
Organization aimed at the reduction of the spread of sexually and blood transmitted diseases (STD), HIV/AIDS and various forms of hepatitis.
* Prevention, referrals, awareness and education.
* Needle exchange.
* Distribution of harm reduction safe supplies.
* Naloxone distribution.
* Socialization and social reintegration support.
* Outreach workers.
* Neighborhood workers.
* TAPAJ (alternative work paid daily).
* Fixed site where psychosocial counsellors are available.
marginalized people dealing with drug addictions, prostitution, homelessness or mental health issues
Territoire désservi :
Statut légal :