* Emergency support and referral.
* Helping relationship.
* Emergency shelter with meals for a period of 24 hours.
* Street work.
* Emergency food and clothing.
* Intervention for runaways or suicidal youth.
* Residential stability: accompaniment and support for permanent housing search and social integration.
* Regional consultation on homelessness.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
emergency shelter: young adults 18 years old and over, other services: all ages
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges
1 month and less
Language of service: