Bercail de Saint-Georges (Au)
* Homeless shelter (one to thirty days): one-on-one counseling, awareness, information and cooking workshops.
* Emergency shelter (one to five days).
* Transitional housing for mental health (one day to three months).
* Sobering up service and light detoxification (one to ten days).
* Naloxone kit distribution.
Type of addiction:
adults in a crisis situation, experiencing temporary personal or family difficulties, with a mental health problem or light intoxication
$13 per day, free for crisis accommodation
1 month and less; Emergency situation
Language of service: