Café de Rue de Terrebonne
* Prevention of youth homelessness.
* Food assistance.
* Free snacks and lunch.
* Soup kitchen every evening.
* Material assistance: clothing and household items.
* Shower, washer, dryer.
* Nurse available once a month.
* STBIs screening.
* Pregnancy tests.
* Distribution of sterile injection equipment and crack pipes.
* Distribution of contraceptives and lubrificants.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Listening and referral.
young adults 18 to 30 years old in a crisis situation, in a relationship breakdown or marginalized, homeless or not
Language of service: