Centre de Réadaptation pour les Personnes Alcooliques et les Autres Personnes Toxicomanes – Sherbrooke – Siège Social
|Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services of varying length |
* One-on-one and group therapy.
* Medical detoxification, opiates and medication.
* Mental health and substance abuse programme.
* Specialized services for mental health.
* PÉCA: Evaluation programme for DUI drivers and implementation of a supervision plan.
* Social reinsertion.
* Support for loved ones, even if addict is not in treatment.
* Information on addiction.
* Post-treatment follow-up.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
people with an addiction (alcohol, drugs, medication, gambling), their loved ones, PÉCA: people stopped for DUI and referred by the Société d'assurance automobile du Québec
Language of service: