Centre d’Orientation et de Prévention d’Alcoolisme et Toxicomanie Latino-Américain
* Information sessions on alcoholism, drug addictions, addictions (with or without a substance) and violence.
* Guidance, referral and intervention.
* Individual or group therapy follow-up.
* Anger management program for people referred by the court and for those who wish to attend voluntarily.
* Intervention in cases followed by criminal and penal law specialized lawers, the SPVM, the Montréal Court or the DPJ: physical assault, domestic violence or in relationships.
* Intervention in crisis situation and in a traumatic context.
* Weekly food distribution.
* Sociocultural, recreational and leisure activities.
Type of addiction:
Latin American, Latin Quebecer, anglophone, francophone and Italian communities
group therapy: free, individual therapy: $20 per session
depending on the waiting list
3 months and more
Language of service: