Centre d’Orientation et de Prévention d’Alcoolisme et Toxicomanie Latino-Américain
* Information sessions on alcoholism, drug addictions, addictions (with or without a substance) and violence.
* Guidance, referral and intervention.
* Individual or group therapy.
* Individual or group therapy follow-up.
* Anger management program for people referred by the Greater Montréal region courts and for those who wish to attend voluntarily.
* Integration and social reintegration activities for people who have been in prison.
* Compensatory work program.
* Intervention in cases followed by criminal and penal law specialized lawyers, the SPVM, the Montréal Court or the DPJ: physical assault, domestic violence or in relationships.
* Intervention in crisis situation and in a traumatic context.
* French workshops.
* Follow-up, psychosocial accompaniment, food assistance and volunteering possibilities for asylum seekers.
* Weekly food distribution.
* Sociocultural, recreational and leisure activities.
Type of addiction:
group therapy: free, individual therapy: $20 per session, food assistance: $5 voluntary contribution
3 months and more
Language of service: