Comité du Travail de Rue d’Alma
* Accompaniment during procedures.
* Prevention and screening of BBSTI’s.
* Distribution of prevention equipment (condoms, lubrication, sterilized needles)
* Naloxone kit distribution.
* Help for the homeless to apply for their medicare card.
* Information on various issues/problems.
* Awareness workshops.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
people at risk or with addiction, homelessness or any other difficulty
all services are free
Alma and sector North of MRC Lac-Saint-Jean-Est (Sainte-Monique, L'Ascension, Saint-Henri-de-Taillon, Saint-Nazaire, Labrèque, Lamarche)
Language of service: