* Daily community meals and snacks.
* Shower, laundry, Internet and phone access.
* Recording studio.
* Café 1818 Gilford: day centre, activities, referrals, listening and accompaniment towards social reintegration, counsellors on-site.
* Un toit dans la ville: transitional housing (up to 2 years).
* Pivau program: anger management program offering individual and group meetings, as well as an anger release room.
* Ketch Café: evening centre, meals, prevention of STBDs and addictions, needle exchange and distribution.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
* Distribution of naloxone kits.
youth facing difficult situations, street youth 18 to 30 years old
apartments starting at $350 (without meals), day centre: free meals, shower, Internet and phone access, minimal fees for laundry and coffee
day centre: 50 people, 7 individual apartments (2 1/2 or 3 1/2)
Language of service: