* Support group.
* Support to quit smoking.
* Accompaniment and referrals towards second line resources.
* Information on drugs (including nicotine), alcohol, medication, excessive gambling and cyberaddiction.
* Support for loved ones: assessment, support, workshops for parents.
* Workshops-conferences for parents on risk factors.
* General information.
* Referrals to community resources.
* Interventions in high schools.
* Interventions within the party scene.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl strips.
* Substance analysis tools.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
living environment: women aged 16 and over living in Estrie who may develop dependence on a psychoactive substance, information component: all people wishing to learn more about this reality
group meeting: 6
provincial government agency
Language of service: