En Marge 12-17
* Street outreach work.
* Housing including meals, psychosocial support, information and referrals.
* Emergency shelter: 3 nights followed by 1 night per week.
* Short term accommodation: 30 days with a possibility of renewal for another 30 days for youth 16 to 17 years old.
* Post-shelter accompaniment activities.
* Social housing with community support, meetings and accompaniment, up to 2 years.
* Parents en marge de la rue: support for parents.
* Training for professionals.
youth with difficulties 12 to 17 years old, their families, street workers, emergency shelter: youth 12 to 17 years old, runaways or homeless, short-term stays: youth 16 to 17 years old, on a voluntary basis and with parental consent, social housing: youth 16 to 22 years old known by the En Marge services
emergency shelter: free, short-term stays: $3 per day or alternative work, social housing: $350 or more per month
emergency shelter: 2 beds, short-term stays: 7 beds, social housing: 5 units
1 to 3 months
Language of service: