Envol (L’) Programme d’Aide Aux Jeunes Mères
* Assistance and support.
* Home visit to develop parenting skills.
* Supervised visit.
* Drug addiction prevention.
* Escale: progressive return to school (French and mathematics).
* Prenatal workshop.
* Daycare Les Coucous de l’Envol.
* Mother-child stimulation workshops.
* Social pediatrics centre l’Envol.
* Food assistance.
* Group workshops, outings.
* STI prevention and screening.
* Transportation in minibus.
Type of addiction:
pregnant women and mothers under 25 years old, Escale: mothers under 30 years old, food assistance, childcare and transportation: for users only
South Shore of Montréal
Language of service: