Fondation Mission Humanitaire pour le Développement des Jeunes
Preventing and fighting homelessness and drug and alcohol addictions in cultural communities.
* Promotion of youth’s social development.
* Reception and socioeconomic integration of immigrants.
* Discussion groups.
* French courses.
* Information and referrals.
* Family mediation.
* Pairing between new immigrants and people donating clothing and housewares.
* At-home donations pickup: home appliances and other large amount of items.
Type of addiction:
Language of service: