Support to people 55 years and over, struggling with addiction to alcohol, drugs or other substances.
* Individual counselling: at home for downtown residents, on-site or by phone for anyone living outside this area.
* Support groups.
* Volunteer pairing.
* Welcome, brief intervention and referral.
* Specialized training in seniors’ addiction.
* Information sessions in the community.
* Outreach work and psychosocial support for vulnerable seniors living in low-rent housing units (HLM).
Type of addiction:
people 55 years and over struggling with addiction to alcohol, drugs or other substances
Language of service: