Orignal Tatoué, Café de Rue
Place of listening and support.
* Help, listening and referral.
* Emergency assistance: food assistance, personal hygiene products, menstrual hygiene products, warm clothes and condoms.
* Recovery of used syringes.
* Collective kitchens.
* Shower and laundry room.
* Monthly visit by a nurse: samples, screening, vaccination and answer to health questions.
* Prevention and education activities.
young people 16 to 30 in a situation of social or family breakdown or experiencing difficulties related to drug addiction, homelessness and mental health problems
Language of service: