* Nouveau Jour: thirteen-week therapy for substance abuse.
* Intensive five-week programme for substance abuse.
* Arna-coeur: thirteen-week programme for stealing, fraudulent and gambling behaviours.
* Rafale: thirteen-week programme for aggressive, impulsive or violent behaviours.
* Social reinsertion: one to six-month support for acquiring social skills and for returning to the community.
* Help: temporary shelter for men on probation.
* L’Azimut: nine awareness and intervention programmes on substance abuse and delinquency for either five or thirteen weeks depending on the programme chosen (substance abuse awareness – maintaining sobriety – relapse prevention – impaired driving – Vol-Te-Face – Mirage – Moi & l’autre – Temps d’arrêt – Cartel).
* Accès-Emploi: specialized services of varying length in employability and guidance for people with a criminal record (job market, job retention or returning to school).
* Community supervision: assistance with following the legal and release conditions of incarcerated men and women.
Type of addiction:
adults 18 and over with a criminal record. L'Azimut: adults with or without a criminal record
CRC Beauce: between $1 to $20 per day depending on the resident's expenses, L'Azimut: $5 per hour, Access-Employment: free, Community Supervision: free
Province of Québec
1 to 3 months; 3 months and more; 1 month and less
Language of service: