Travail de Milieu Candiac et Sainte-Catherine
Street and outreach work.
* Welcoming, listening, support, accompaniment and referral.
* Preventative interventions: homelessness, addiction, themes concerning the youth.
* Help in looking for housing.
* Accompaniment in managing personal finances.
* Condom distribution and needle exchange.
Type of addiction:
youth from 12 to 25 years old, marginalised or in a vulnerable situation, people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
people aged 12 to 25: Candiac, Sainte-Catherine, people aged 18 and over who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of being homeless: Candiac, Delson, La Prairie, Sainte-Catherine, Saint-Constant, Saint-Mathieu, Saint-Philippe
Language of service: