In-patient Rehabilitation Centre of variable length.
* Separate programme for addiction to substances.
* Two to six months inpatient rehabilitation program
* Two months external rehabilitation program.
* Individual counselling.
* Training workshops.
* Reintegration assistance.
* Sporting activities.
* Rooming houses for homeless people.
Type of addiction:
adult men and women struggling with drug, medication or alcohol addictions, homeless people, people at risk of homelessness or with unstable living conditions
beneficiaries of last resort financial assistance: free, non-beneficiaries of last resort financial assistance: $110 for assessment, $2800 per month for the program
Province of Québec
1 to 3 months; 3 months and more
Language of service: