Vision d’Espoir de Sobriété
* Social reinsertion.
* Intervention and one-on-one counseling.
* Support for loved ones.
* Group activities.
* Collective kitchens.
* Community service.
* Information sessions in the work place.
* Awareness and prevention.
* Intervention in schools.
* Support group for parents.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Distribution of naloxone kits.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
people with addiction, concurrent with mental health and gambling, internet addictions, parents, schools, people at risk of being homeless
Language of service: