* Place for youth: Day Centre for street youth 12 to 35.
* Counseling, listening, support.
* Food assistance: snacks and hot meals for participating youths, Christmas baskets.
* Legal support and work: legal information and community service.
* Health services: nurse, psychotherapist and substance abuse counselor.
* Babyboom Service for young families: follow-up in the home and in establishments, information on contraception, pregnancy, BBSTI’s, etc.
* Jeunes Dauphine (JAD) for 18 to 29 year olds: programme consisting of 180 hours over 26 weeks to help youth take control over their lives (workshops, work orientation, etc.).
* Pets: animal care, emergency food aid, help with animal.
* «Street school» for 16 to 35 year olds.
* Artistic and sports activities.
* Naloxone kit distribution.
* Liaison officer.
youth 12 to 35 who are unconnected to society
Territoire désservi :
Québec and surroundings
Statut légal :