Aire Ouverte de Baie-Comeau
* Listening, support and telephone follow-up, remotely, on site or at home (mobile unit).
* Workshops: self-esteem, drug addiction, work-study balance, romantic relationships, sexual orientation and others.
* Team available: nurse, social workers, specialized educators, Peer-Helper addiction worker.
* Youth Council: co-development of services by and for young people, involvement in local and other events.
* Partnerships with the community.
* Routine examinations and health care.
* Psychosocial services.
* Exchanges: health and sexual identity, conflict or violence in the environment. bullying, school failure, addictions and others.
* Screening for sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBIs).
* Information, prevention and awareness.
* Referral to other resources.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
youth 12 to 25
provincial government agency
Language of service: