Aire Ouverte de Côte-Des-Neiges
Various confidential services with or without an appointment for youth aged 12 to 25. Physical health
* Information on vaccination.
* Nursing care.
* Smoking. Sexual health
* Screening for STIs.
* Information on pregnancy and voluntary interruption of pregnancy. Mental health
* Individual psychosocial follow-up.
* Suicide prevention. Addiction
* Prevention and education on alcohol, drugs, gambling and other addictions.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Cyberaddiction
youth from 12 to 25 years old
Côte-des-Neiges, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Côte-Saint-Luc, Outremont, Ville-Marie, Parc-Extension
provincial government agency
Language of service: