Centre d’Amitié Autochtone de Québec
* Emergency food aid.
* Food bank.
* Community lunches.
* Day centre: training and social reinsertion activities.
* Youth programme.
* Welcome and assessment.
* Accompaniment during the client’s process of integrating the urban setting.
* Screening and intervention.
* Residential service.
* Short and long term treatment.
* Support for parents: parenting skills, follow-up, early stimulation workshops.
* Day camp (6 to 12 years old).
* Homework assistance.
* Assessment and referral service for alcohol, drugs or gambling addicition.
* One-on-one, family and group psychotherapy.
* Seniors project.
* SPOT clinic.
* Healthy lifestyle project.
* Jordan’s Principle.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling
Language of service: