Centre de Réadaptation en Dépendance de Montréal – Siège Social
Second-line addiction services.
* Specialized assessment (access point at the Louvain service point).
* Outpatient rehabilitation.
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adults (Louvain service point).
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adolescents (by agreement with Portage, Le Grand Chemin and Pavillon du Nouveau Point de Vue).
* Internal withdrawal: Light to moderate weaning (at Prince-Arthur service point).
* Social reintegration.
* Budget management.
* Support to relatives.
* Individual, group, family and couple intervention.
* Nursing services (Louvain service point).
* At-risk drivers assessment program (PERRCA) (Louvain service point).
* Training and support service in addiction (at Prince-Arthur service point).
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
people 12 years and older with an addiction (drugs, alcohol, gambling or cyberaddiction), their relative
free for rehabilitation services
CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal: outpatient services
1 month and less; 1 to 3 months
provincial government agency
Language of service: