Chinese Family Service Of Greater Montréal
Services to Asian and Chinese community members. Immigrants
* Reception and settlement assistance for newcomers.
* Part-time French classes.
* Employability programs.
* Individual and family psychosocial support.
* Assistance and guidance program on gambling addiction. Rights
* Information on youth protection and laws.
* True copies and certification of documents.
* Domestic violence prevention program. Seniors
* Man Sau Centre for Chinese seniors.
* Friendly visits for seniors.
* Interpretation during medical appointments for seniors.
* Senior abuse prevention. Community
* Information sessions and social activities.
* Collective sports activities.
* Intercultural activities.
* Women’s committee.
Type of addiction:
Chinese and Asian communities
fees for non-eligible people (people under 65 years old or established for 5 years and more)
Language of service: