Clinique Médicale L’Actuel
General health cares and specialized in STBBDs.
* General medicine.
* PEP clinic: HIV post-exposure prophylaxis.
* HIV screening with rapid results (10 minutes).
* Prompt care and treatment for any person diagnosed with HIV.
* Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted and blood-borne diseases (STBBDs).
* Treatment of STBBDs emergencies.
* PREP clinic: pre-exposure prophylaxis for people uninfected to HIV but at high-risk.
* Hepatitis clinics.
* Clinical research.
Type of addiction:
men and women at risk of STBIs, intravenous drug users (IDU), sex workers, LGBTQ+ people, general medecine: open to all, especially vulnerable people
Greater Montréal, primarily Montréal Island
12 to 20 people for emergencies without appointment
Language of service: