CLSC de Chicoutimi-Nord
Frontline Health and Social Services
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psycho-social counseling.
* Mental heath care.
* SIDEP: integrated services for HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention.
* Syringe and used needle disposal.
* Distribution of injection equipment to drug users.
* Alcochoix+ Programme.
* Smoking cessation Centre.
* Addiction in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation.
* Support to loved ones.
* Medical detoxification, opiates, medication.
* Social reinsertion and follow-up.
* Learning Centre for chronic disease management: one-on-one and group counseling for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support for people with loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Equipment loan to people with loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end of life care.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
Language of service: