Coopérative de Solidarité Sabsa
Outreach health care and services Outreach services
* Treatments for the Hepatitis C and Human Immunodeficiency (HCV and HIV) viruses.
* Accompaniment during the various stages, before, during and after treatment.
* Psychosocial follow-up and teaching patients under treatment.
* Participation in the development and presentation of trainings.
* Health services.
* Naloxone kit distribution.
* Supervised consumption site L’Interzone.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips. Outreach clinic and nurse practitioners
* Prevention, health promotion.
* Help with the integration of patients in the health system and referrals towards medical services.
* Prescriptions for certain medication, tests and examinations.
* Patient follow-ups.
* Priority given to people without a family doctor.
outreach services: vulnerable people with STD's or BBI's, outreach clinic: people living in the Saint-Roch or Saint-Sauveur ares, primarily those without a family doctor
Capitale-Nationale, proximity clinic: Saint-Roch and Saint-Sauveur
Language of service: