Face à Face Listening And Intervention Centre
* Active listening and support over the phone and in person.
* Individual counselling.
* Information and distribution of welfare checks.
* Outreach, referral and intervention for homeless people and people in distress.
* Housing search information and assistance.
* Reception of mail and telephone messages, proof of address for homeless people.
* Internet and telephone access.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
people in search of housing, homeless or at risk of homelessness, people with mental health problems with or without addiction issues, people who are lonely and isolated
Language of service: