Face à Face Listening And Intervention Centre
* Active listening and support over the phone and in person.
* Individual counselling.
* Information and distribution of welfare checks.
* Outreach, referral and intervention for homeless people and people in distress.
* Information on housing search, low-cost housing and the area’s shelters.
* Housing search for people who do not have access to the Internet.
* Reception of mail and telephone messages, proof of address for homeless people.
* Internet and telephone access.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
* Accompaniment to medical appointments, appointments with other organizations, apartment visits, procedures to apply for social housing, etc.
people in search of housing, people experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness, people living with mental health problems with or without addiction issues, people who are lonely and isolated
Language of service: