Kahnawake Shakotiia’Takehnhas Community Services
* Emergency phone line for crisis situations.
* Individual, crisis, couple and family psychosocial counselling.
* Anger management.
* Support for addiction issues.
* Anxiety support group. Health
* Various health programs.
* Sexual health training and support. Youth
* Youth protection.
* Our Gang: after-school activities program for children 6 to 12 years old.
* Teen group: empowerment to become better global citizens while giving back to the community. Education
* Traditional cultural teachings. Parenthood
* Support to foster families.
* Prenatal workshops.
* Workshops for parenting teens.
* Parent-child workshops.
* Parenting skills workshops, Nobody’s Perfect program for parents of children 0 to 6 years old.
* Family violence prevention. Seniors
* Day activities program for seniors.
* Counselling for seniors.
* Home and nursing care for seniors.
* Turtle Bay Elders’ Lodge. Food assistance
* Meals on wheels.
* Christmas baskets. Mental health
* Support and activities for people living with mental health problems or physical disabilities.
Type of addiction:
Language of service: