Maison d’Aide Villa Saint-Léonard
Inpatient or outpatient Rehabilitation Centre (21 to 28 days)
* Separate programme for substance abuse.
* Welcome, assessment and orientation.
* Group activities and workshops.
* One-on-one counseling.
* Relaxation and gym.
* Transportation available.
* Support for loved ones.
* Day centre for outpatient therapy. Other programmes:
* Crisis bed.
* Sobering up (24 to 48 hours).
* Respite of 1 to 7 days for people with addiction.
* Resourcing 7 to 14 days for the whole population.
* Detoxification support (light withdrawal).
* Post treatment follow-up (12 months for 21 days programme and 15 months for 28 days) and stabilization.
* Vers un chez soi programme (homelessness – with CIUSSS).
* Social reinsertion.
* Collaboration with companies’ employee assistance programmes.
Type of addiction:
people with addiction (alcohol, drugs), for any situation of acute intoxication or psycho social crisis, people on a substitution program
$4500 for 21 days and $5335 for 28 days, detoxification support: $190 per day, outpatient therapy $140 per day
Province of Québec
1 month and less; 10 jours et moins
Language of service: