Maison d’Aide Villa Saint-Léonard
Inpatient Rehabilitation Centre (21 to 28 days)
* Separate programme for substance abuse.
* Welcome, assessment and orientation.
* Group activities and workshops.
* One-on-one counseling.
* Relaxation and gym.
* Transportation available.
* Support for loved ones. Other programmes:
* Sobering up (24 to 48 hours).
* Respite of 1 to 7 days for people with addiction.
* Resourcing 7 to 14 days for the whole population.
* Detoxification support (light withdrawal).
* Post treatment follow-up (one year) and stabilization.
* Social reinsertion.
* Collaboration with companies’ employee assistance programmes.
Type of addiction:
people with addiction (alcohol, drugs), for any situation of acute intoxication or psycho social crisis, people on a substitution program
$3780 for 21 days and $5400 for 28 days, file opening: $50, detoxification support: $180 per day
Province of Québec
men 10, women 5, other: 2 for sobering up
1 month and less; 10 jours et moins
Language of service: