* Assistance and support for newcomers’ settlement, information sessions, assistance with immigration procedures.
* Assistance with housing search.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform Employment and education
* Support for labour market integration and job search assistance.
* Adult literacy.
* Confie-toi: health information fair.
* Social integration program for young mothers.
* Homework and school perseverance support.
* One-off educational workshops on taxes. Family and youth
* L’Art d’être parent: parenting skills program.
* Espace parents: meeting, exchange and training space and place of belonging.
* Bedondaine: food security and educational program for pregnant women.
* Projet Gars: prevention and intervention program for young boys from 10 to 18 years old to change sexist behaviors and attitudes and promote gender equality.
* Kan Lakay: summer and winter camps for 5 to 12 year-olds.
* Juste pour ELLES: sexual exploitation prevention and intervention program aimed at teenage girls living in Saint-Michel neighbourhood.
* Christmas baskets for families and distribution of presents for children. Community development
* Street patrol.
* Arts centre: creation and cultural dissemination space, promotion of cultural expression stemming from multicultural communities.
* Projet Goût 2 Vivre: project for 9 to 25 year-olds aiming to develop their interest in transforming their life, their environment and their daily life through cultural, artistic and sports activities.
Haitian community and other cultural communities
Language of service: