Native Friendship Centre Of Montréal
Drop-in centre for homeless people.
* Warm meals: breakfast and lunch.
* Clothing donations.
* Showers and laundry service.
* Street patrols and guidance in urban areas, blankets and needle exchange.
* Food baskets after the 15th of every month.
* Monthly community dinners.
* Youth services: Inter-Tribal youth centre, employment assistance, literacy workshops, cooking workshops.
* Information and referral.
* Telephone and Internet access.
* Emergency transportation and accompaniment for social and medical services and to shelters.
* Healthcare staff available every 2 weeks for vaccines, screening and general check-ups.
* Legal and social advocacy.
* Social and cultural activities for youth and adults.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
indigenous people: First Nations, Inuit and Metis, street patrol: indigenous and non-indigenous people experiencing homelessness in downtown Montreal
Language of service: