Open Door (The)
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks.
* Warming centre with shelter.
* Clothing bank and laundry room.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Computers and Wifi access.
* Listening, evaluation, referral, guidance and accompaniment.
* Medical, psychosocial and legal services on site.
* PAAS-Action program.
* Possibility of compensatory and community work.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Type of addiction:
homeless people, people at risk of homelessness, with or without pets, Indigenous and non-Indigenous people
Language of service: