Porte du Passant (La)
Day centre and community cafeteria.
* Reception, listening, referral and accompaniment by a community worker.
* Emergency shelter.
* Intervention line.
* Community cafeteria: breakfasts, lunches and snacks.
* Emergency clothing and food assistance.
* Residential support with accompaniment.
* Small food surplus counter.
* Rest stop: place of provisioning and rest.
* Free laundry service.
* Telephone services for people without a personal telephone.
* Information and popular education workshops.
* Monthly community dinners.
* Recovery of used items on site.
* Various activities.
general population, people experiencing homelessness, people living in financial insecurity or poverty, showers, residential support with accompaniment and rest stop: homeless people
membership card to be a part of the membership advisory committee, but not required for access to services: $5, meals: variable
MRC Pierre-De Saurel
Language of service: