Projet d’Intervention Auprès des Mineur(E)S Prostitué(E)S
Support for youth who exchange sexual services.
* Drop in centre.
* Food bank.
* Intervention by phone, chat or in perso: listening, accompaniment and referral.
* Information booths and awareness activities in various settings to demystify the exchange of sexual services among youth.
* Support and listening to parents and relatives.
* Intervention support and training for professionals.
* Distribution of harm reduction materials: naloxone, fentanyl test strips, injection equipment, condoms, etc.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
Type of addiction:
youth 12 to 25 years old who exchange or are likely to exchange sexual services, counsellors, parents, students and any person in need of information or support on this subject
Language of service: