Québec Lung Association
Prevention of respiratory diseases.
* Scientific research support and education program.
* Influenza and pneumococcus vaccination service.
* Telephone information line about pulmonary health.
* One English support group in Montréal for respiratory diseases (COPD, asthma, sleep apnea, fibrosis, sarcoidosis, pulmonary cancer) for patients and caregivers.
* Enfin libre! Du tabac: 7-week program to quit smoking including self-help group and support.
* Lung education and rehabilitation center Inspir’er: 8-week program including personalized physical exercises, support groups and information on disease management.
* Annual day on COPD.
* Annual educationnal day on sleep apnea.
* Pairing program for people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
people and close ones of people living with chronic respiratory failure (CKD) including asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis, lung cancer, sleep apnea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Enfin libre! Du tabac program: open to everyone
Enfin libre! Du tabac program: free, mutual aid group: annual membership, lung rehabilitation program: free, maintenance program (after the rehabilitation program): a la carte cost
Province of Québec, mutual aid groups: in several regions of Québec, including Montréal, Laval, Repentigny, Brossard, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières, Drummondville, Granby, Cowansville, Gatineau, Saint-Hyacinthe, Victoriaville, Lévis, Québec City and Rimouski
Language of service: