Street and outreach work.
* Day centre: welcoming, listening, support, meals, laundry, shower, clothing assistance, access to Internet and a phone line.
* Referral, information, guidance and individual follow-up.
* L’Accès-Soir mobile unit: frontline intervention and distribution of injection and inhalation material.
* Condom distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Awareness and prevention of STD’s in schools and communities.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
people in difficulty 14 years and over
Ahuntsic, Bordeaux-Cartierville, Saint-Laurent, Montréal-Nord, Parc-Extension
Language of service: