Services de Réadaptation en Dépendance – Bécancour
Second line services in addiction.
* Outpatient and residential detoxification and withdrawal support.
* Outpatient rehabilitation for adults and adolescents.
* One-on-one and group counseling.
* Services for loved ones.
* OAT program (Opioid Agonist Therapy)
* Post-treatment follow-up.
* If the assessment indicates a need for residential treatment, it will be provided at Pointe-du-Lac for adults and at the Centre le Grand Chemin for adolescents.
* Psychological services.
* Medical follow-up for those without a family doctor.
Type of addiction:
Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Cyberaddiction
people 12 and over with an addiction to alcohol, drugs, gambling, internet and their loved ones
Language of service: