Spectre de Rue
Prevention and reduction of sexually transmitted and blood borne infections (STD).
* Prevention, referrals, awareness and education.
* Overdose prevention.
* Needle exchange.
* Distribution of prevention materials.
* Naloxone distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Socialization and social reintegration support.
* Outreach workers.
* Community workers.
* TAPAJ (alternative work paid daily).
* Fixed site where psychosocial counsellors are available.
* Telemedecine in partnership with the CHUM.
* Access to nurses for screening and care.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the organization and whose identity can be confirmed by the organization.
* Tax clinic for people who attend the organization’s services.
Type of addiction:
marginalized people dealing with drug addictions, homelessness, mental health issues, STIs, sex work, TAPAJ: youth 16 to 30 years old
Language of service: