Travail de Rue de Repentigny
Mobile team available for listening, information and referral.
* Management of risky behaviors regarding sexuality, substance abuse, homelessness and crime using a harm reduction approach.
* Distribution of condoms, needles and other prevention material.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl and benzodiazepines test strips.
* Emergency food aid and supplies.
* Guidance and accompaniment to the Court.
* Accompaniment throughout legal, medical and social rehabilitation procedures.
* Crisis intervention and mediation within families and among peers.
Type of addiction:
adolescents and young adults 12 to 30 years old, homeless people, marginalized people or struggling with mental health issues
Language of service: